Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34
Exciting times God has chosen us to live in. I know for some the uncertainty of these days produces great concern for loved ones and others. The staff has been considering the best ways to serve our fellowship during this challenging time. Presently, we have decided to suspend all activities on campus until further notice. We will watch the events and make decisions day to day.
Please take note of the following changes that affect our ministry activities:
- All mid-week and Sunday services are cancelled until further notice. I hope to resume our normal schedule on June 7.
- The campus is closed to all para-church activities and events.
- The pastoral staff is available to meet with all who need to meet with a pastor.
- The staff is available to deliver groceries or prescriptions as required. Please call if you have a need. Many have volunteered to deliver food and items as required. If you would like to help with this please contact us via phone or email.
- We will be broadcasting our midweek service study in Esther at 7:00pm on Wednesday evenings.
- We will also be broadcasting our Sunday morning services at 9:30am.
- Drew will be posting a CT study and exercise video for the CT kids to the website on Mondays. He will also be recording a teaching for the Middle School age students, and hosting a Zoom meeting for the Young Adults.
- Nathan and Leah will be posting Sunday morning Children’s ministry teaching videos for the children to watch. There will be a separate video for Pre-K and K-5th grade levels. Sasha is posting kids' worship.
- Tyler will be posting a high school youth group study to the website for Wednesdays.
- Val will be hosting a Zoom meeting for the Women's Bible Study on Thursdays.
We hope to capitalize on the availability of technology during this present challenge. Please check the church app or website if you have any questions about things here.
Pastor Shawn is currently teaching through the Gospel of Luke on Sundays and Esther on Wednesdays.
We make it our practice to study verse by verse, chapter by chapter through the Bible, building "precept upon precept, line upon line" (Isaiah 28:10).
- We do not offer childcare at this service.
- Birth - 8th Grade classes available. Eighth graders are in the sanctuary for worship and are then dismissed to class. High Schoolers stay with the adults in the main sanctuary for the message.
- Birth - 5th Grade classes available. Middle and High Schoolers stay with the adults in the main sanctuary for the message.