SUNDAYS 8:30AM & 10:30AM
8:30am Family Service: Fellowship Hall
(No Children's Ministry for this service.)
10:30am Regular Service: Sanctuary
(Full Children's Ministry Classes available.)
Full Children's Ministry Classes available.
Communion will be served on the last Wednesday of the month.
(No Children's Ministry on Communion night.)
In an effort to keep the corona virus from spreading among us, please ask yourself these 3 very important questions before attending church:
- Have I been exposed to anyone that is Covid-19 positive?
- Am I showing symptoms of the virus?
- Am I awaiting a pending test result?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these 3 questions, please stay home until your situation improves. We will miss you, but we want to insure that the rest of the fellowship is safe. If there is anything we can do for you if you are sick, please don't hesitate to contact us!
We are excited to be able to gather again as followers of Jesus.
I realize many have varying convictions and thoughts about the pandemic and what is an appropriate response.
We have chosen a very conservative approach to re-opening with the overarching principal being based on Paul’s encouragement to the church at Philippi. “preferring others above ourselves” (Philippians 2). I encourage you to look past personal preferences and put others above yourself. It is a privilege to be able to have a church family and a place to worship with others. It is my hope you view the privilege similarly, and as the writer of Hebrews encourages us “let us not forsake the gathering together as is the habit of some, but encourage one another all the more as we see the day approaching.” (Hebrews 10:24).
With this principal in mind, the following guidelines will be in place for our Sunday service:
- The sanctuary and the fellowship hall will be open for indoor seating. Masks will be required inside the building at all times for individuals 9 years old and above . If you choose to sit in the fellowship hall, please follow the directions for sanitizing the tables at the end of the service.
- Maintaining appropriate distances of 6 feet will be required in all areas.
- Family units are encouraged to sit together.
- Sanitizing products and procedures will be available in the bathrooms.
- Please bring your own mask if you desire to sit inside and bring your own pocket hand sanitizer to reduce burden on the church.
- The live broadcast will still be offered online.
Valerie and I are really looking forward to seeing you this Sunday. Hoping things will return to “normal” soon but until then we will adapt week to week as we wait for Him to return.
Pastor Shawn is currently teaching through Acts on Sundays and the Psalms on Wednesdays.
We make it our practice to study verse by verse, chapter by chapter through the Bible, building "precept upon precept, line upon line" (Isaiah 28:10).