Children's classes are provided on the following days and times:
- Sundays 10:30am
- Wednesdays 6:30pm (No Children's classes on the last Wednesday of the month.)
Parents, please read our updated Transition Procedure.
We desire to lead children to be fully devoted followers of Christ, inviting them to know Christ in a way that transforms their daily lives and the lives of those around them. Because we see the value in teaching children at their own learning level we offer age appropriate classes. We hope you will allow your children to be a part of what God is doing at Calvary Chapel. We count it a privilege to be able to minister to them!
Each Sunday's lesson for PreK-5th Grade will be recorded. Worksheets, a weekly devotion, and/or questions corresponding to the lesson are available. Click on the link below to access these valuable resources.
- Life of Jesus Timeline (all ages)
- Attributes of God (all ages)
- Older Children Review Questions
- Older Children Worksheet
- Older Children Word Search
- Older Children Class Notes
- Younger Children Review Questions
- Younger Children Worksheet